Careers With Phoenix Modular
Phoenix Modular Innovations is currently recruiting for upcoming positions for Modular Installation Crews in remote and Urban locations in Western Canada. Preference will be given to candidates with the following qualifications:
- H2S Alive
- CSTS – Construction Safety Training System
- First Aid Level One
- OSSA Fall Protection Clean Drivers Abstract
- Bear Aware
Skilled Construction Trades and Labourers
We are currently hiring carpenters, plumbers/gasfitters, electricians, and skilled labour with experience in installing & dismantling modular camps/office complexes and construction of stairs/ramps/canopies and for our upcoming projects. MUST be willing to work across Western Canada, with primary focus in Alberta and BC. Position may require availability for multiple weeks on remote project work.
This opportunity has room to advance within the company. We offer competitive wages, paid accommodation/travel, LOA, and overtime. If you are a motivated, competent, and reliable person looking to join a great team, this is it!
Preference will be given to candidates with the following qualifications:
- CSTS – Construction Safety Training System.
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate
- First Aid Level One
- Clean driving abstract
- OSSA Fall Protection
- Zoom Boom & Man Lift
- Calgary, Edmonton, or Kamloops/Interior BC based
- Being well-organized, courteous, and reliable
- Strong work ethic, professionalism, and customer focus
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Effective time management and detail oriented
- Self-motivated and able to work with deadlines
- Other job-related tasks as assigned.
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact all candidates.
**Please DO NOT contact our office**
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
As part of our dedicated focus on the health and safety of all employees, a pre-employment medical, including drug and alcohol testing and a criminal record check, may be required.
PMI can assist you with new and used modular installations and demobilizations. From startup to completion of the project...
On Budget and on Time
PMI prides itself on being true to their word and committments to their clients. On time and on budget....
The PMI team has over 65 years combined experience in the Modular Building Industry. We can manage any project...
Phoenix Modular Innovations is a modular building Contractor specializing in workforce camps, modular office and classroom installations, supportive housing, kitchen/diners, complete setup and demobilization of modular units including utilities.