- Customer First mentality – Actively Listening to our Customers and their Service requirements.
- Diversity – Understanding there is no detail too small for our attention. Our experience in supporting diverse industries contribute to our big picture thinking.
- Commitment to Operational Excellence – Even though we live in a competitive bid market where lowest price wins the day, we are committed to making quality one of our highest values. This will apply to every aspect of our work. Each of us will strive to “do it right the first time” and when that doesn’t work; we will spend our time and money to make it right. We hate excuses. Our services will be best in class, performed by a well-trained, professional team of people who are committed to not taking short cuts. We are diligent in our daily preparation and planning.
- Continuous Improvement – We will invest in each other so that each of us will be better at what we do next year than we are this year. We must continue to learn and to improve our skills individually and corporately in order to add excellence to the value that we provide our customers. Our goal is that our employees, our subcontractors and our customers will be better at what they do because they worked with our company for a period of time.
- Safety – We value each of our employees and their families above all. We practice that value most evidently by investing in the safety of our people and others around us. Nothing that we accomplish in this business compares to protecting the lives and health of our people.
- Authentic – We are genuine to our brand, mission and values. We’re not perfect, and we don’t pretend to be. We are always honest and as transparent as we can be.
- Grateful – We are grateful for each other, our customers and being part of industry. We don’t take success for grated.
Phoenix can assist you with new and used modular installations and demobilizations. From startup to completion of the project.
On Budget and on Time
Phoenix prides itself on being true to their word and committments to their clients. On tme and on budget.
The Phoenix Modular Innovations team has over 65 years combined experience in the Industry. There are no projects we can't handle.
Phoenix Modular Innovations is a 'Turnkey' modular Contractor specializing in workforce camps, modular office and classroom installations, kitchen/diners, executive shacks, complete setup and demobilization of modular units including utilities.
Phoenix Modular Innovations
Suite 2500, 500 4 Ave. SW
Calgary, AB T2P 2V6 587-393-5254
16165 North 83rd Avenue, Suite 200, Peoria, Arizona 85382. USA 623-888-3038